Ramble On

Led Zeppelin




Leaves are falling all around.
It’s time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I’m much obliged
for such a pleasant stay.
But now it’s time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain,
and with it pain,
and it’s headed my way.
Ah, sometimes I grow so tired,
but I know I’ve got one thing I got to do.


Chorus:
Ramble on,
and now’s the time, the time is now
to sing my song.
I’m goin’ ’round the world.
I got to find my girl, on my way.
I’ve been this way ten years to the day.
(I gotta) ramble on.
I gotta find the queen of all my dreams.


Got no time for spreadin’ roots.
The time has come to be gone.
And though our health we drank a thousand times,
it’s time to on.


Repeat chorus

I ain’t telling no lie.
Mine’s a tale that can’t be told.
My freedom I hold dear.
How years ago, in days of old
when magic filled the air,
it was in the darkest depths of Mordor,
I met a girl so fair,
but Gollum and the Evil One crept up
and slipped away with her,
her, her… yeah.
I ain’t nothing I can do, no.


I guess I’ll keep on rambling.
I’m gonna shake, shake, shake.
I gotta find my baby.
Gonna ramble on, sing my song.
Gonna work my way ’round the world.
I can’t stop this feelin’ in my heart.
Gotta keep searching for my baby.


I can’t find my bluebird.
I’d listen to my bluebird sing,
but I can’t find my bluebird.
A-keep-a ramblin’, baby…


0 comentarios: